Payment is made on application for a place on our Teach Yoga and Mindfulness to Children training course. If on receipt of your application we decide this course is not for you at this time we will notify you of this decision within 48 hours, and refund any payment made minus a £50 administration fee.
Full payment must be received by Class Yoga Ltd before the start of the course.
During the course students must be present for all the course hours. Failure to attend all course hours will result in not receiving a certificate of completion.
To receive a certification of completion, the student must demonstrate the desired outcomes of teaching, for which full training and support is given to facilitate and instil confidence in the new teacher. However, failure to meet these outcomes, or failing to attend or submit assessment, will result in not receiving certification, at our discretion.
NB. I have never failed a student yet! And if this did come about, you would have the option to join another course, at a 50% reduced course fee.
Included in your investment
- 60 hours training and assessment by a qualified Yoga Alliance Professionals Trainer
- Training manual
- Refreshments throughout the day
- Certificate upon successful completion of the course
- Transport to and from the venue if applicable
- Accommodation for the duration of the course if applicable
- Lunch if applicable
- Insurance after completion
- 60 days prior to the course: A full refund minus, a £50 registration fee.
- 59-30 days prior to the course: 50% refund of the full course fee, minus a £50 registration fee.
- 29 days or less prior to the course: Payments are not refundable.
- To cancel your place please do so in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the event you need to cancel your place for a training, you'll be entitled to:
Class Yoga has the right to cancel the course at any point. In the unlikely event Class Yoga needs to cancel the course: you will be refunded your full course fees; other costs incurred such as travel expenses cannot be reimbursed.