Yoga for Exam Time, Standing Yoga for the Classroom, or home
Exams might unfortunately be a fact of life – but there are many things that we can do to help make exam time more bearable, even enjoyable! Yoga, I know, can help for many reasons:
- Physically moving and stretching helps to release built up physical tension that may have accumulated if a child has been tense and worried for a period of time.
- This helps get a good night’s sleep.
- As does the way yoga balances the nervous systems.
- Time to focus on the breath and the poses is less time thinking about tests and exams, outcomes and achievements.
- Yoga gives us the tools to focus on our breath and feel calmer – any time we need to.
Are you a teacher? How are your class doing around examtime? Will you let me know how this class gets them feeling?
Are you a parent, or a carer? Does your child talk about how they feel about taking tests? Do they worry much, and how to they feel after yoga?
This class is about feeling good and finding ways to unwind and feel positive and confident.
I really look forward to hearing from you in the comments below.
Best wishes, Helen
children's yoga, class yoga, classroom yoga, destress yoga, exam yoga, family yoga, kids yoga, kids yoga for exams, relaxing yoga, yoga for anxious children, yoga for exams, yoga for family, yoga for focus, yoga for kids, yoga for mom and child, yoga for mom and kid, yoga for parents and children, yoga for parents and kids, yoga for study, yoga for the classroom, yoga to relax, yoga to unwind